There are typically four campouts each year — one for each season. Each campout is typically from a Friday evening to a Sunday morning, and the days are packed with activities that the kids and dads will all enjoy! Don’t worry, the three largest campouts take place in cabins, although if someone wanted to test their tent camping skills, that would not be a problem either! The best way to learn about our campouts is to ask – feel free to contact any of our officers of Chiefs!
Our traditional campout locations are:
- Fall Campout – Camp Fitch near Erie, PA (2 hours away)
- Winter Campout – Camp Y-Noah short of Canton, OH (40 minutes away)
- Spring Campout – Camp Tippecanoe in Tippecanoe, OH (1 hour 40 minutes away)
- Summer Campout – Rotating sites, true “tent camping” event!
Common Campout-Related Questions:
- What are the different types of activities?
- What is a campout?
- How many campouts are there?
- Are campouts safe?
- Can moms come to campouts?
- How would a campout work if I have multiple kids at different ages?
- What are cabins like at campouts?
- What are bathroom facilities like during a campout?
- Is food provided at campouts?
- Where do dads sleep during a campout
- What should I bring to a campout?