CVNSND Events and Activities
Need to search for specific keywords? There are quick-search links at the bottom of the page.
- This event has passed.
Longhouse Event: Nature Walk
November 10 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm ESTFree
Nature Walk at Whipp’s Ledges in the Hinckley Reservation
Please make every attempt to register by midnight on Friday, November 8th so we
can have the appropriate amount of food and drinks delivered. Thanks
Where: Whipp’s Ledges in the Hinckley Reservation
When: Sunday, November 10, 2019. 10 AM to about noon. The Longhouse will provide donuts, hot
chocolate and coffee in the open picnic shelter prior to the start of the hike. These will be available
starting at 10AM, with a tour leaving the picnic shelter at 10:30.
Who: This is a dads and kids event.
Cost: $5 per family (Payment is made at the event, not online).
- Other notes:
This is a Longhouse rain-or-shine event – so watch the weather.
- Please state that this event is open to Dads and kids from all tribes as well as Pathfinders. Sorry
moms! Enjoy the peace and quiet 🙂
- Please use this form to let us know if you are coming. This is just to get a rough idea for food and drink counts. Thanks!
Directions from Brecksville to Whipp’s Ledges in the Hinckley Reservation:
- Head south on Interstate 77.
- Take Exit 146 and follow the signs for OH-21 south/Brecksville Road
- After about 1.25 miles, turn right onto OH-303 west/West Streetsboro Road.
- After about 3.5 miles, turn left onto State Road.
- After about 1.5 miles is the entrance to the Whipp’s Ledges Shelter.